If you are looking for a place to put your technical chops to the test, we have the position for you. Our technicians are critical thinkers and quality mongers with an attention to detail that is unparalleled. If this sounds like you, read on.
Our company’s primary focus is the support of printed circuit boards for commercial, industrial, and military applications. Engineering Technician is a full-time position designed for a technically oriented person with an electronics background who is proficient at testing and troubleshooting. This position will be exposed to a wide variety of specialized electronic test, software, and measurement equipment.
The primary duties of the Engineering Technician will be to support the Engineering Department throughout all phases of design, production, and testing. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Equipment evaluation
- Verify technical accuracy of website information
- Refine documented test procedures
- Work with equipment vendors to obtain documentation, software, and technical information
- Coordinating with team members and other internal departments of the organization
- Supporting Engineering and Production Control
- Excellent problem-solving skills – required
- Excellent organization, communication, and computer skills – required
- Training is on-site and set to the pace and capability of the candidate
- Interaction and collaboration with other engineers and technicians within, as well as, outside the company is ongoing and encouraged
- Pursuing or earned a College or University degree with Electrical or Mechanical focus
- Technical skills – familiarity with the following;
- Basic electrical and chemical concepts
- Minor Circuit Board knowledge
- Multi-meter experience
Work is performed in our well-stocked technical lab and is primarily hands-on. Candidates must have or must be working towards receiving an electrical engineering or computer engineering degree.
Full Time Position:
This position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week, standard workday, Monday through Friday at our facility in Aurora, IL. Starting wage range is commensurate with background, qualifications, and experience. Full-Time benefits include; Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401k, Fitness Program, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays. Aurora Circuits is an ITAR registered facility. All applicants must be US Citizens or a lawful permanent resident. Aurora Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us via email. Be sure to indicate which position you’re applying for.